Saturday, May 28, 2011

Here we go again.......... FAQ

I have been thinking a little bit about what else I can include in my blog because I want to slowly build up until I can get into the real "dirt" about laser hair removal.  These first couple of blogs might be a little off topic just because I'd like to discuss the different options that each of us have when it comes to hair removal.  Like you read in my last blog I talked a little bit about the Epilator.  After I posted the blog I started talking to people about it and 9 out of 10 people I talked to had no idea what an Epilator was.  I am going to spend a little time talking to other people so I can add some personal experiences to my blog but for today I'd just like to talk briefly about why you would consider hair removal.

Here are a couple quick questions for you:
  • Do you really like having body hair?
  • Do you like that your spouse has body hair?
  • Is it gross when your hair starts falling out?
  • Does it really help swimmers and athletes?
  • Does your tan stay longer w/o body hair
  • What do people say about your hairy arms?
Here are the answers:  (these answers are from random strangers on the street)
  • "I guess I've never really thought to much about it.  Now that I start thinking about it, there have been several times in the last couple years that I have considered it." -Amy
  • "That's crazy that you'd ask me that because just this weekend my wife and I were talking about it and after 15 years of marriage she is sick of my hairy body and told me that she is going to get me an appointment to get ALL of my body hair removed." -Kyle
  • "It hasn't started happening to me but I do have a neighbor that looks horrid because for some reason she has started losing her arm hair and actually has giant bald spots on her arms." -Gwen
  • "My son is on the swim team and I've always asked him why he shaves his whole body and he continually tells me "Dad it cuts four seconds of my 1500 meter swim and that'll be enough to beat the state record this year", I personally wouldn't shave off all my hair but if it helps, why not?" -Charles K.
  • (this one was hard to get because there aren't to many people wandering the street that meet this criteria) "Before I got laser hair removal I went tanning at least twice a week but since I finished my sessions I generally go about once every two weeks and I notice that my tan stays dark longer." -Stacy
  • (I can personally answer this one based on my comments towards girls with hairy arms in high school)  "Dude, I guarantee we could find some wild animals in that girls arm hair."  Don't let this be you!!!
Now, I am pleased to say that about 25% of all Americans consider Laser Hair Removal so don't hesitate to just check it out!!

Here's the video of the day:  (it's hilarious and has nothing to do with Laser Hair Removal)


No comments:

Post a Comment