Thursday, May 26, 2011

Epilator........ "The newest Transformer"

          Since we are going to be talking about hair removal we might as well go over some of the most common ways to get rid of that unwanted body hair that makes most of us self conscious about how we look.
I recently returned from South America and while I was there I was introduced to "The Epilator".  Now, in all honestly a name like that sounds like it should be given to the newest Transformer.
A friend of mine in Chile was talking to me about getting rid of his chest hair, so obviously knowing nothing about hair removal, I told him to shave it.  He was a little skeptical at first because he had a very hairy chest so instead of taking my expert advice he decided to check out Lider(a popular grocery store owned by Wal-Mart) to see what he could find.  After a long hard search (in the one isle of beauty supplies that Lider offers) he found these things:

  • Nair
  • Common razors
  • "The Epilator"
When we hung out next he told me that he had seen this thing called an epilator at the store and basically explained that it's just a little metal machine that goes along ripping out your hair.  It sounded a little weird that people would pay money to go through something like that but I guess it's whatever works.....  right?




I haven't had the chance to personally try an epilator but I have a video here that explains some benefits of using one.  In this video the you'll hear some of the awesome benefits that come from using an epilator.  


Get on your way to self esteem boosting comments by getting rid of that unwanted hair!!

Get informed!!  Here's a sweet video




   


No comments:

Post a Comment