Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Benefits of Laser Hair Removal

-Benefits of Laser Hair Removal-


Do you ever cut yourself while you're shaving your legs?  
When I first started shaving my legs I knew that I was going to cut myself at sometime and since I hate blood and pain that was not the most pleasing knowledge.  I was very cautious when I first started so I didn't cut myself in the first three months.  I also used really expensive razors that I knew would help prevent accidents while shaving.  As I got more experienced I spent less time shaving and as I got less financially stable I spent less money on my razors.  This was not a very good combination because with less time and lower quality razors I started cutting myself at least twice a week.  I still have an inch long scar on the outside of my ankle from a time that I got in to big of a hurry and sliced all the skin off.   

When I graduated high school my parents surprised me with three laser hair removal sessions.  I was very nervous when I went to my first session because I didn't know the person that would be doing the operation, I was scared of lasers, and I was mostly scared of the related side effects that go along with laser hair removal.  

First Session:
In my first session I walked into the office and was greeted very openly by several of the assistants.  They took me into a side room where they asked me a couple questions to determine my goals and then the doctor came in.  He was very friendly and professional.  He spent about thirty minutes going over each of my legs.  He went a little above the knee so I was very worried but he assured me that he would complete the rest once my body reacted positively to the operation.

Second Session:
I was greeted again, taken into the office, given some water, and promptly met by the doctor.  He spent about 15 minutes going over each of my legs and spent the other 15 minutes going all the way up to my waist.  I wasn't as nervous on the second visit because the doctor was professional, the procedure was painless, and the environment was friendly and inviting.
Third Session:
The doctor walked me into his office and showed me pictures and diagrams of exactly what my body had gone through during the procedure.  He showed me the before and after pictures and I was very pleased to see how my legs had turned out!  I was so happy because he helped me learn how to take better care of my legs and how to prevent the hair from coming back by taking certain nutrients and eating right.

I was so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment